Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blog Stats

Apparently 99 people viewed my blog on Christmas Day.

I would love to know more about this. Were people just bored? Were they inspired by a mention of pink tea in a Christmas Day movie - and if so, which one? Die Hard?

Anyway, in the last month or so, 8 people arrived here by searching for some variation on a theme of 'Diffney quiz' (which I've written about here), including one optimistic soul doomed to failure, seeking the answers to the 2013 quiz, which hasn't been written yet.

Someone else found me by searching 'fun facts about writers'. I'd love to know what else they found.

18% of visitors in the last month were using Linux, and I had the most pageviews from the USA, Russia, Ireland, Ukraine, the UK and Indonesia. And as ever, the most popular browser among readers of my blog is Firefox.

You guys are interesting!

5 comments:

  1. It's incredible how many perople you can contact if your post is interesting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Francene! I'd love to know who found my blog at Christmas, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I've had pervs who eat poop and panties find me. Beware of the weirdos and the spammers.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. The single biggest draw to my blog is, to this day, Kung Fu Panda searches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's possible that I was there on Christmas Day. I had a few minutes on my own before heading off to spend time with friends that day, and I did look at several.

    I've never really looked at search results in terms of what leads people to my own blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!