Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Vote on my Nanowrimo project!

I've whittled it down to two options from the original four.

I can't decide which one to write. They're both Nano-friendly, involving lots of world-building and character interaction. They're both slightly fantastical. They both have flawed female protangonists. They each have an equal chance of getting me to 50K.

Really, there's little to choose between them. One of them has a contemporary setting, the other is futuristic. Both can be fun and wordy. I have beem mulling this over for a week without a breakthrough.

The time has come to turn the question over to Facebook and the wonderful world of bloggers :) Help me choose! For fun, I'm asking people to vote blind, based on the main character's first name.

To vote, comment with either 'Sasha' or 'Becky'.

So far on Facebook, Sasha is winning out, so don't be shy with the Becky-love! Whichever name has the most votes by 5pm GMT on Friday 19th October wins.


9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm sorry but I've got to go with Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That's fair enough :) A few Becky votes have appeared since then so it isn't a one-horse race!

      Delete
  2. I like the name Sasha better than Becky, but I had a best friend named Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll count you as a vote for Sasha then :)

      Delete
  3. Yep, Sasha definitely. Becky sounds more like a character from an industrial revolution period drama. With apologies to Beckys everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!