Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Post A-Z Post (see what I did there?)

I cannot say enough nice things about the people who visited me on the A-Z Challenge this year. I appreciated every comment, every pageview and every follow, so thank you all :)

I'm leaving Dublin for a few days break (not to recuperate from the A-Z Challenge - geographical flash fiction is hard, but it's not *that* hard!), so things will be quiet on the blog front until next week, when I'll be back with a Reflections post next week, and to share what I learned about writing microfiction.

It's a long weekend in Ireland, so I hope anyone who also has a day off on Monday enjoys their break, and those who don't - try to have an extra-nice Saturday and Sunday to make up for it!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie,

    I know it's been awhile but if you visit me here

    http://siamckye.blogspot.com/

    today...you'll see why!

    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i've always wanted to visit Ireland. Enjoy your trip.
    In the meantime, I thought I'd drop by to let you know that I'm giving you an award. You'll find it on my blog:)

    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip Ellen :)

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a restful break! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time, wherever you find yourself! :)

    Jo
    In Which We Start Anew

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making the rounds after the A to Z Challenge to say hello!

    Enjoy your break!

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!