Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blog Hiatus

I doubt this will come as a surprise to most of you guys, but I have decided to take a break from blogging for a while.

I'm working on two writing projects alongside my usual day job, and I find that it's getting ever harder to find the time for blogging. Also, let's be blunt - I've been blogging about being an unpunlished writer for three years and it's getting harder and harder to find things to say without repeating myself.

For the moment, I'm hoping to come back to blogging in early July. Obviously, if anything interesting or blog-worthy happens in the meantime, I'll pop up :) I'll also still be reading blogs while I'm taking a break, I just won't be posting.

I have email comment notification enabled, so if you want to reach me, leaving a comment on the blog will still do it :)

11 comments:

  1. Take the time you need to concentrate on your other projects. Look forward to seeing you back here in the summer. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your writerly projects! "See" you soon! Have a great break too! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, take that break, write that novel and then you can blog about being a published writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many of us feel the same. Enjoy the break and come back refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hugs* Rest up and enjoy the time to do other things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take all the time you need. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully see you in July. Enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I've already had a few ideas for posts when I get back so I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes having multiple projects and a job can make blogging a really difficult undertaking.

    I'll hopefully see you when you're back. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!