Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Apologies for being a rubbish blogger

Guys, I've been quiet for a few days. I'm in the middle of a busy week and I am still battling to get my 2500 words a day down (I'm aiming fr 75k this Nano, just for giggles).

And last night I apparently got my first ever migraine, which means a few days of enforced taking-it-easy. My ability to be in front of a computer screen will be dedicated to my day job and Nano, which doesn't leave much time for blogging.


So I'm taking a few days of downtime. I'm going to a gig tomorrow and I want to be well for that, so you may not see me blogging much in the next few days. Looking forward to catching up when things settle down a bit!

7 comments:

  1. Downtime is good. Take it easy for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh er, missus - migrane!!!
    i didn't get a migrane till 3 years ago when i was 50. it seemed to be brewing up for a couple of months and then i had it solid, full on for 9 weeks without stop.....got the calmer-downer pills off the doc as well as the preventative type ones...thankfully i haven't had it back but i have my fingers crossed all the time......hope yours is just a once off - could be just too much staring at a pc screen and scrunching your neck up......

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2,500 words a day!!1 You've earned your downtime. Enjoy the break

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are forgiven! Any fellow-migraine sufferer has my complete sympathy ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migraines are a good reason to take it easy.


    Get your rest, and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Migraines are a bummer!! But congrats on your word count. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for it young lady! Don't worry about me I fully understand you need to take a blogger break to get a little writing done...I'm doing it meself as well!

    Hugs and I'll visit from time to time to see when you get back!
    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!