Monday, September 26, 2011

This Could Save Your Life

I was mulling over what to blog about today when I spotted Kiersten White's annual PSA.

Kiersten is a NYT-bestselling author and a mother-of-two. Three years ago, she almost died from an ectopic pregnancy.

Every year on the anniversary of her emergency surgery, she posts about what happened, to raise awareness.

Ectopic pregnancy affects one in 50 pregnancies, so I think it's worth taking a day out of my own blog schedule once a year to help out.

Please take the time to read Kiersten's post. It may save your life or someone else's.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. Not just for me but for my two daughters, one day in the (very, I hope) distant future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Sarah. I hope no one you know ever needs it but it's good to be aware of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie!

    I'm back from my blogger vacation...and will be visiting again.

    I read your 'are blogs worth it' post...very interesting...I know they take up a lot of time when I could be writing me book...but, I have to admit...I've missed chating with all my blogger buddies...that's why I came back before the book was done...blogs have a way of keeping you connected to a world of wonderful friends you'd never have met otherwise...

    Hugs
    Hawk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post. I appreciate your bringing attention to this sad, scary situation.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!