Monday, August 15, 2011

On Why People Are Brilliant

I'm back from parts far away! I had a fantastic time, and it was lovely to come back and see so many new blog followers who had followed my guest posters here. So hello, new followers! I'm looking forward to checking out all of your blogs :)

I also wanted to say thanks to all of my fabulous guest posters - Zoe, Derek, Rosemary, Misha, Paul and the elusive and blogless Writer Friend :) It was lovely to know that the blog wasn't just sitting inactive while I was away and I loved collating and reading the guest posts, so very much appreciated guys, thanks!

On the writing front, I'm starting my third draft of Becky this week and will be posting things like 'Tearing out hair!' and 'How do I make someone more likeable???' with increasing urgency over the nexy few weeks. I also did a lot of reading while I was away so I'm sure various thoughts about books will come up too. But for the moment, I wanted to say that I missed my blogging/tweeting community while I was away. It's lovely to be back and to catch up on all your blogs, and to welcome new followers and find new blogs to follow myself. So my only point today is - you're all great. Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed all the guest posts! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!