1. Thank the person who bestowed the honor on you. Done!
2. Share seven random facts about yourself:
- My first ever ambition was to be an air hostess when I grew up.
- I went blonde for six months when I was sixteen. My natural hair colour is very very very dark brown (see profile picture). I haven't dyed it since (in spite of wanting to try going red), because I feel that I am a brunette in some fundamental way.
- I have never owned a pair of combats (fatigues for US visitors!) and really want some!
- I am not quite tone-deaf but incredibly close.
- I have a BA in English and an MA in American Literature, both from UCD.
- I absolutely cannot stand tomatoes in any form. Including ketchup, pizza sauce, puree. . . if it's not the dominant flavour I will live with it but I can't stand them. This makes my desire to travel to Italy kind of problematic. . .
- I write literary fiction and urban fantasy, but I am dying to try romance and YA.
3. Pass it on to five other deserving bloggers!
OK, it's difficult to choose five, but I will do my best :)
1. Misha at My First Book, as I always enjoy her posts.
2. Paul Anthony Shortt, because he's a friend and since he started introducing food to his writing blog, he certainly counts as 'versatile'
3. Mooderino, who always leaves very smart and thought-provoking comments!
4. Paula Martin, because I always enjoy her blog.
5. Wanton Redhead Writing, for just being all-round interesting!