Monday, March 28, 2011

Something Or Other Monday

Since Susan at Stony River, the lovely lady who brings us Microfiction Monday, seems to be offline, I am looking for something to do on Mondays.

I reserve my Wednesday and Friday updates for - well, whatever, to be honest. But I like having one post a week with some structure.

I'm torn between Review Monday (short reviews of whatever I've been obsessing about for the previous week) and Character Monday (a paragraph about a character. Any character. This one needs some work!).

The A-Z blogging challenge starts on Friday. I was thinking about using my Character Monday idea for the whole month - pick a name beginning with that day's letter and write a short piece about a character with that name. I think that may get a bit tedious across a whole month though, and anyway, I am currently incensed about some instructions on a hot beverage and I have that earmarked for a rant around Day H.

I'll let you all know next Monday - in the meantime, hope you have a good start to the week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still not sure if I'm going to have a particular theme for my entries. I'll have to see what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!