Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Break from Nano Madness

Ann at Inkpot and Quills has taken part in this sort-of-meme found on Rainy Day Wanderer's blog. Just to break up the constant stream of Nano-posts (there is another one to follow about numbers and their effect on the fragile Wrimo psyche), I thought I'd fill in the survey too. If you like it, feel free to take part too (I do love gentle, non-taggy memes!) - If I were a season, I would be autumn
- If I were a month, I would be October
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday

- If I were a time of day, I would be night

- If I were a planet, I would be Saturn

- If I were a direction, I would be East



- If I were a tree, I would be a sycamore
- If I were a flower, I would be a daisy
- If I were a fruit, I would be a pear
- If I were a land animal, I would be a cat

- If I were a sea animal, I would be a seahorse
- If I were a bird, I would be a magpie


- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be an armchair
- If I were a liquid, I would be water

- If I were a stone, I would be sea-glass
- If I were a tool, I would be a Swiss army knife
- If I were a kind of weather, I would be blustery with grey skies


- If I were a musical instrument, I would be a guitar

- If I were a colour, I would be deep turquoise
- If I were a facial expression, I would be a raised eyebrow (although I can't raise one eyebrow)

- If I were an emotion, I would be amusement

- If I were a sound, I would be a kettle just about to boil
- If I were an element, I would be air

- If I were a car, I would be a 1999 Toyota Starlet


- If I were a food, I would be chocolate

- If I were a place, I would be Dublin

- If I were a flavor, I would be orange
- If I were a scent, I would be vanilla

- If I were an object, I would be a book
- If I were a body part, I would be fingernails

- If I were a song, I would be Expectations by Belle and Sebastian
- If I were a pair of shoes, I would be a pair of red Converse trainers


- If I were transportation, I would be an intercountry train

- If I were a fairy tale, I would be
Cinderella
- If I were a holiday, I would be Halloween
- If I were a novel, I would be Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- If I were a movie, I would be The Maltese Falcon

(EDIT: I took the photos of the grey sky - in Edinburgh, Dublin in the snow, and the train. I cheated with the train - it's actually an S-Bahn train in Cologne in Germany, but it was taken on an interrailing trip. So it's less of a cheat).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!