Monday, May 3, 2010

Amsterdam!

Guys, many apologies for my blog-silence. I just got back from a long weekend in Amsterdam.

A post will follow soon, in which I shall go on about the many cool things there are to do in Amsterdam, and about why it's a bad idea to make a 972 page book your default holiday reading matter, and then not open it for five days. Although you may all have assumed that last part.

I may even add a photo or two. Amsterdam is very pretty.

Now, to wade through the backlog of posts. I knew there was a reason I loved coming home :D

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I love Amsterdam and look forward to seeing a pic or two of it and read about your many adventures!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACK!

    Amsterdam souns fabulous, never been but always wanted to go! I'd love to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite cities in the world.
    I look forward to seeing your pictures. :)

    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! We missed you. I want photos, and lots of 'em.

    Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam! I keep seeing pictures and seeing it on the Travel Channel and it looks like an absolutely beautiful place to visit. Can't wait to hear about your trip and to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading your musings on Amsterdam. It's one of the few European cities I never visted.

    And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes :D I still haven't uploaded my photos, and I'm trying to whittle Amsterdam's cool stuff down to a convenient blog-post size. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ellen, I just followed you over here from DL's blog so I thought I would become a new follower. Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!