Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Over the Top Blogs


Karen has tagged me with this Blog Award, which has a very pretty graphic and comes with fun questions.

Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? Doomed!
Your Hair? Brunette
Your Mother? Fun
Your Father? Missed
Your Favorite Food? Chocolate
Your Dream Last Night? Green
Your Favorite Drink? Tea
Your Dream/Goal? Happiness
What Room Are You In? Living
Your Hobby? Baking
Your Fear? Death
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Different
Where Were You Last Night? Here
Something That You Aren't? Redhead
Muffins? Chocolate
Wish List Item? Bravery
Where Did You Grow Up? Ireland
Last Thing You Did? Chatting
What Are You Wearing? Jeans
Your TV? Off
Your Pets? None
Friends? Wonderful
Your Life? Changing
Your Mood? Tired
Missing Someone? Sometimes
Vehicle? None
Something You Aren't Wearing? Hat
Your Favorite Store? Retro
Your Favorite Color? Black
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Weekend
Your Best Friend? Unranked
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? London
Facebook? Addict
Favorite Place To Eat? Abeno

If this is anyone's second tag, apologies:
Christine
Zoe
Miriam
Houston
Kristin

Since the whole challenge is to answer each question with just one word, I am resisting all temptation to explain things in more detail here :)

Thanks, Karen, that was fun!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Good job on the one word answers!!! I always have trouble, but I love how you were tempted!!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your answers & learning more about you! I wanted to "cheat" and explain further as well when I did mine. lol. One word answers can be so mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellen,

    I'm glad you did the challange. And isn't it a huge challenge for us wordy writers to keep it to just one word?? I kept wanting to explain things too. Fascinating how one word can say so much about a person. I love it that you have no car and visit London--ooo, I'm jealous of that.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!