Monday, February 8, 2010

Bow Before My Awesomeness. And The Awesomeness of Seven Other Bloggers

Simon over at Spellmaking has decided to award me one his seven Prolific Blogger Awards :D



I'm very happy about this. It's nice to know my posts are being read and enjoyed. And this couldn't have come on a better day, because my day today was utterly rotten.

Best of all, I get to pass this on to seven other bloggers.

As ever, there are rules attached to these things :

  • Every winner is expected to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers.
  • Each Prolific Blogger is asked to link to the blog from which he/she has received this award.
  • Every Prolific Blogger is asked to link back to this post, which explains the origins of the award.
  • Every Prolific Blogger is asked to visit the post listed in rule #3 and add his/her name to the "Mr. Linky" at the bottom

So, I get to nominate seven other wonderful blogs. Simon has nominated a few bloggers that I would have chosen too, so be sure to check out his list too :)

Digging Out of Distraction, by Christine
- a very humane and real-life friendly approach to writing
Write On! by Marsha - an often-updated and very London-loving blog :)
Kristin Creative - today is particularly good day to visit her as she's interviewing Jennifer Hubbard
Unedited, by Jen - very often updated and always interesting
This Is Not My Day Job - not only a great blog, but it sounds like there's a great book backing it up!
The Sound of Rain, by Natalie - entertaining blog. It helps that Natalie has the same name as Maria Doyle Kennedy's character in The Commitments. As a child my sole ambition in life was to be Maria Doyle Kennedy.
Shelby Dupree - regular updates and great links :)

Also, I have nothing to say about writing today. So I'm very glad to have this opportunity to hide my inadequacy by directing everyone to people who do :p

7 comments:

  1. Hi

    I bow to your awesome *me bowing*!!!

    :-)

    Take care

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I bow to the seven other blogs' awesomeness too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.

    *receives bows as her due*

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ellen. Now I know what to blog about tomorrow!
    Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Ellen! What a nice thing to wake up to in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!