Sunday, January 3, 2010

Links

No post so far today (but I may be buying books later, so watch this space. E-gloating is the best kind), but I do have some fun links.

Karen Kennedy has a wonderful story about her grandmother over at her blog, which I think everyone should read (and thanks to Janet Reid, everyone probably will).

And the BBC have a list of 100 things we didn't know this time last year, which is good fun.

EDITED TO ADD: Ooops, how could I forget an uplifting thought for new writers from Jane Smith and Jamie Ford (who has been on my to-read list for aaages)?

2 comments:

  1. Ellen, thank you so much for linking to my blog post! Nana would be thrilled at the notoriety she's getting. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Karen, it was just such a nice story!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!